The quality of work, attention to detail, and problem solving ability that Bell Environmental Services is known for is inherent in Bell Bird Control. As bird guys for the New York Metro area pest control and bed bug company, we take bird control to new heights.
When poisoning birds was outlawed in New York City and deemed socially unacceptable, our customers said, “now what?” The birds weren't going away on their own, and many of our clients’ buildings are important to protecting public health. So we investigated all available methods, and built an operation to protect buildings, structures, and equipment from pigeons, gulls, and other birds by professionally engineering and installing netting, electric track deterrents, and other systems all around the New York Metro area.
A few quick facts about Bell Bird Control:
- We do not provide service to single or multifamily residential homes.
- No birds have ever been killed as a result of our work. We focus primarily on bird deterrent and bird repellent.
- The furthest we have gone for a project is the Seattle Washington area.
- The largest job we have tackled was over 600,000 square feet of netting over rail lines and under roadways at the St. George Terminal for the Staten Island Ferry.
- The majority of our projects are for commercial and industrial clients from Boston down to the Washington DC area.
- Our jobs are only considered successful if we solve your problem.
- We do not know about woodpeckers or squirrels.
- Not all projects are right for us and we won’t take on yours unless we think we can guarantee results.
Example and typical projects of ours can be found under Project Experience.